A young man was wheeled into the emergency room by his friends, he was in no obvious distress, and when asked by the ER doctor what his complaint was, his friends answered that his 'thing' was standing.
With a stifled laugh the young female doctor made to go inspect and underneath the wrapper tied round the man's waist was a penis so perfectly erect like a soldier on parade.
The young man proceeded to narrate his story thus;
"I was having malaria typhoid, then I took rozo bitters and slept, when I woke later, my thing
Was standing, I thought it was normal so I slept back, when I woke again in the morning it was still standing and had become painful. I was ashamed to go to the hospital so I went to a small clinic by my house, they gave me pain relief and asked me to come to the specialist hospital. I went back home and stayed because i was ashamed to enter public transport."
He went to the hospital five days later when the thing refused to go down.
I can actually understand his shame, I mean, who wants to walk around with an erected penis.
When he was done narrating his history, no one believed him, everyone thought he intentionally took something to have stamina in the other room.
The consultant urologist insisted to see what he took before operating . when he sent for it, turns out he was right because the cleanser claimed to cure everything, from malaria, typhoid to erectile dysfunction and a host of other things.
The young man had what is medically known as priapism and given his ordeal had to be operated on, the chances of that 'thing' standing again is slim. He's a handsome young man and the girls will flock but he may remain incapacitated as far as the other room is concerned.
The bitters and cleansers all claim to cure everything, hypertension, diabetes, staphylococcus and others, beware of any such substance that can do it all, its risks far outweighs its benefits.
It is always safer to take prescribed medications.
STAY HEALTHY....
Follow Us By Clicking on The Follow Icon. Email Us on lifelinewithdrdee@gmail.com
If you have any questions concerning your health, and we would sure respond to you.
Follow Us By Clicking on The Follow Icon. Email Us on lifelinewithdrdee@gmail.com
If you have any questions concerning your health, and we would sure respond to you.



Doctor, are you saying that traditional African herbs are bad for the body?
ReplyDeleteIn addition, many of our herbs have not undergone the due scientific process to ascertain their effectiveness.The doses are not uniform, some contain other constituents that could damage the liver and kidney. Nobody can guarantee it's safety. You don't even know the antidote in some cases of acute herbal toxicity. You have to be extra careful.some of them even mix some drugs into the concoctions. Avoid them if possible. We encourage our pharmacologists and pharmacists to research on them.perhaps, some day,our herbs will rule the world when due process has been followed.
DeleteThanks dear for that addition
DeleteNot at all, infact I know it works. But when you see a concoction that claims to cure everything, beware!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dr Dee, this post is highly informative
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDelete